RULES OF COPENHAGEN CABLE PARK
To ensure a safe ride for all, we urge you to read and follow our safety rules .
1) RESPECT: Do not endanger others. Stay clean: We have zero tolerance to alcohol and drugs.
2) CONTROL: Adapt the manner and tricks of your riding to your ability and to the general conditions on the water.
3) CHOICE OF ROUTE: Leave enough space. Never ride close to anyone in the water. Never do any tricks close to others.
4) OVERTAKING: Leave plenty of space when overtaking an obstacle.
5) ENTERING AND STARTING: Look up and down the track each time before starting or entering a marked run.
6) STOPPING: Only stop at the edge of the track or where you can actually be seen. Never stop below an obstacle.
7) SIGNS: Obey all signs and markings. They are there for your safety.
8) ASSISTANCE: Allways follow the directions of the operator. In case of accidents, alert the operator.
If you have any doubts, please contact our staff.